In the sample collection area on the cooling bed, the rebar is still in a high temperature state, the steel temperature is about 800°C-1050°C, and the air temperature also exceeds 100°C. The working environment is harsh. Due to the non-smooth TMT surface with the rib and the structural characteristics of the cooling bed, the rebar has the risk of splashing and hurting people during the operation of the cooling bed, which is easy to cause casualties. Sampling at the bar and wire plant is now done manually. Manual operation has the following problems:
1) The sampling cannot be standardized, and the sampling lengths of different operators vary greatly;
2) The labor cost is high and the efficiency is limited;
3) The temperature of the site is high and the environment is slightly harsh. There is a certain risk in personnel sampling, and the labor intensity is high. After sampling with a robotic hand, the labor intensity of workers can be greatly reduced and the safety factor can be improved.
This system is mainly designed to solve the problem of manual sampling in the bar workshop. It is a highly automated and intelligent control system. It is installed at one end of the bar line stepping cooling bed. The system can completely replace manual sampling and ensure the reliability and accuracy of sampling, timeliness, and at the same time, after water-cooling the sampled samples, the card size and surface quality are measured, replacing manual single repetitive work, and improving work efficiency.
Applicable thread specifications
Single line and 2 to 5 cuts
Negative difference sample preparation length
500～1000 (within 10mm error)
Performance sample preparation length
Cooling bed action time
Negative difference sample operation time (from sampling to completion of labeling)
Performance sample operation time (starting sampling to completion of labeling)
Bar end face
working area temperature
3.1 Main technical function
It has the ability to selectively sample the double ruler on the cooling bed; identify the end information of the bar wire; automatically identify the end information of the bar wire to find a suitable sampling position.
3.2 The main technical parameters
Inspection equipment/assessment standards
Negative difference sample working time
≤ 20 min/time
15 days calculation
Performance sample working time
≤ 30 min/time
equipment failure rate
The failure rate is not higher than 1%
Labeling information accuracy
The complete set of equipment includes sample bar tracking and positioning length measurement system, vision-guided intelligent cutting system, robot intelligent clamping system, main control cabinet, sample preparation robot system, size and negative difference detection integrated machine, automatic fixed-length sawing machine, automatic sticker Standard system, protection system, and other modules.
1) The system design uses a six-axis industrial robot as the action platform, which can achieve the function of free sampling from multiple angles. The system is equipped with domestic and foreign first-line brand robots.
2) The printer used in this system is the seller’s special label printer, and the imported Zebra brand printer is selected, with stable performance, fast printing speed, and low failure rate. The printer can work stably in harsh environments, has a high-precision print head, and has a print head self-check function, which can detect whether the needle is broken, avoiding unnecessary waste. It can communicate with production line data, can be configured for various applications, and can realize the printing of ordinary numbers, letters, and ASCII codes, one-dimensional codes, and two-dimensional codes.
3) The sampling cutting adopts plasma cutting (flame automatic cutting control system, with automatic ignition, automatic flow control, and anti-tempering function.) technology, which can ensure the cutting of 40MM bars within 3S.
4) A clamp is installed on the clamping device, which is installed on the flange of the robot, which can clamp the sample and perform different actions at the same time.
5) The moving guide rail mechanism is driven by a servo motor, driven by a rack and pinion, and fixed with the ground by chemical bolts. The robot is installed on the moving guide rail to increase the working space of the robot.
6) The robot uses Siemens 1500 as the main controller, uses PROFIBUS-DP communication internally, communicates with the unit through PROFINET, and performs interlocking control through hard-wired IO.
7) Vision system: including 3D vision camera, high-resolution CCD camera, imaging light source system, roll-length laser rangefinder, mounting frame, etc. The signboard printer and hook-making device have automatic hot-switching functions for one use and one standby, which can be freely combined.
8) The control cabinet and robot are equipped with high temperature and dust prote
LIAONING MINERAL & METALLURGY GROUP CO., LTD . was established in 2007.
Our products are widely used in steel, electric power, hospitals, welding and other fields. With machine vision as the core, it can provide intelligent equipment research and development, manufacturing and transformation services such as unmanned factories in the metallurgical industry and other industries, machine vision, and robot application design.
We are committed to becoming a “leader in visual applications”, advocating the core values of “integrity, cooperation, innovation, expertise, and excellence”, taking the road of “technology shaping the brand, innovation leading the industry”, and attaching importance to the investment in scientific research and technology. The research and development of new products and the construction of the team make unremitting efforts for the goal of scientific and technological development.
We have been supplied to world’s top steel manufacturer Arcelormittal, TATA Steel, EZZ steel etc. We do OEM for Concast and Danieli for a long time
LMM Gith machine vision as the core, it can provide intelligent equipment R&D, manufacturingand transformation services such as unmanned factories in the metallurgicalindustry and other industries, machine vision, and robot application design.
This Service Include
Tell us your needs and a technician will contact you immediately.